Full day to Epidaurus and Mycenae
- Skip the long lines and save time
- Short stop at the strategically important Corinth Canal
- Day guided tour to the ancient cities of Epidaurus & Mycenae
- Short stop at the sea port of Nauplion & marvel at the islet of Bourtzi
- Visit the Unesco listed ancient theatre of Epidaurus
- Explore ancient Mycenae and view highlights such as Royal tombs & Lion’s gate
Explore with your professional and passionate guide the remains of the ancient city of Mycenae, a major centre of Greek civilization from 1600BC to 1100BC and the archaeological treasure of Epidaurus. Follow in the footsteps of the ancient Greeks on this fascinating full day excursion.
Depart from our terminal for one day tour via the coastal National highway for the Corinth canal (short stop). After the Corinth Canal, you enter the region of Argolis, land of Homer’s Golden Mycenae, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Dating back to the second century B.C., Mycenae was one of the major centers of Greek civilization and a military stronghold which dominated much of southern Greece .
Visit the archaeological site, home to the kingdom of mythical Agamemnon. You will see the Cyclopean Walls, the Lion’s Gate, the Royal Tombs, including Agamemnon Clytemnestra’s, and the Treasury of Atreus, a magnificent 14th-century B.C. structure. Time will then be taken for a traditional Greek optional lunch at a nearby restaurant. Before lunch an optional stop in a pottery factory. After lunch through ARGOS proceed to Nauplia the first capital of modern Greece with its Venetian fortress of PALAMIDI and the fortified islet of BOURTZI (short stop).
- – Transportation by luxury, a/c, bus
- – Entrance fees to archaeological sites and museums
- – Professional English speaking guide
- – Lunch only within the full day tours (Delphi, Cruise, Mycenae-Epidaurus)
- – Vat 24%
- – Delivery / Collection from/to Central Hotels or spots only (extra charge for distance points)
- Tours that will be arranged exclusively for the participants of the conference must be confirmed at least
1 month prior the requested day.
Prepayment is required upon confirmation as well.